Jubilant Generics is Hiring in QA and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-Quality Assurance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Location :Roorkee – Plant, IND
- Post Name: Executive-Quality Assurance
- Department: QA
- Qualification: B.Sc,B.Pharm
- Experience: 4-6Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:11/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Ensure the compliance of Analytical, Manufacturing, HR, Warehouse & Engineering as per the regulatory requirements & ensure the effective implementation of Quality Assurance systems.
Keeping maintenance plan updated as per new equipment introduction, Keeping the staffs trained and updated
- General Awareness: Knows the fundamental or general understanding of concepts.
- Working Knowledge: Has broad job knowledge; knows and applies the full range of concepts and practices. Has broad / working knowledge of the subject. Candidate should use these concepts in day to day practices.
- Functional Expert: Candidate is certified functional expert with strong knowledge on concepts.
- Mastery: Candidate is subject matter expert and has command over the subject/ concepts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.