Jubilant Biosys is conducting a Virtual Recuitment Drive on 24th July for Research Associate (Medicinal Chemistry) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Jubilant Biosys Ltd is a part of the Jubilant Life Sciences family of companies with R&D centers in India and business offices in Asia and North America. With our global reach, Jubilant Biosys provides comprehensive drug discovery services and contract research services from target discovery to candidate selection and with flexible business models (FFS, FTE and risk shared)in partnership with leading worldwide healthcare companies.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Associate (Medicinal Chemistry) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Biosys Ltd
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Research Associate (Medicinal Chemistry)
- Qualification: M.Sc (Organic/ General/ Industrial Chemistry)/ M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical/ Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience: 4-8 years indrug discovery industry/ CRO in synthesis department
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Plan the synthetic routes for the targeted compounds
- Perform literature search using scientific database (SciFinder etc.)
- Perform different chemical reactions for the small and medium scale synthesis of compounds following good laboratory practices.
- Analyzing compounds using a good range of modern separation and spectroscopic techniques.
- Interpret and characterize the products andcompile data for every experiment.
- Writeand maintain records of observations and conclusions for every experiment in timely manner.
- Conducting literature searches for specific target compounds, structures related to the target compound and determine specific conditions for reactions.
- Communicate experimental outcome and provide routine updates to the reporting manager on status of the work plan.
- Writing scientific procedures, presentation of research summaries at project meeting.
- Active participation in departmental seminars.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain the lab in a clean manner.
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or applying on this link.
Click here for notification and Apply