JP Morgan Chase Hiring Any Graduate .JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
- Location :Bengaluru, Bangalore East
- Post Name:Software Engineering_vp
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :00-05 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required:
- Vice President, Lead Software Engineer As an experienced Lead Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of software engineers toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run within Post Trade Technology Securities Processing, Your deep knowledge of Leadership, Software design, coaching/mentoring, and application development will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: Ability to lead, manage and direct development team. Focus on coaching, mentoring and improving software developer efficiency/effectiveness
Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, specifically around micro-service architecture and Cloud based deployment.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply