Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M.Pharm
- Post Name: Scientist
- Experience: Minimum 4 years to 8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
- Actively support research projects, claim studies and any other similar technical assessment.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply