Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 03/09/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharma with Min 07+ Years experience for District Manager Position.Complete Details for the District Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Lucknow
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Schedules appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Maps potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensures the availability of product to service the customer and manage distribution complexities through collaborative approach .
- Demonstrates ability to understand Primary Secondary sales trend for making effective action plan for performance management
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving in Scientific Communication, by using their advocacy at regular intervals. Ability to deal with ambiguity & ability /ownership to resolve such situations. Manages communication through digital platforms demonstrating superior learning agility & accountability
- Builds Sustainable Business through Proper Coverage of MSL (HCP) list by meeting customers, as per desired frequency, that impacts overall performance positively. Effectively manages larger territories with limited supervisory support
- Creates and executes plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develops CRM strategy, and ensures effective execution of marketing campaigns that bring the desired performance by changing customer belief & behavior. Delivers on SFE targets & responsible management of KPIs (including new, digital KPIs) related to territory planning
- Develops strategies & executes tactical plans with key accounts (reimbursed business accounts as well as key hospital accounts) to establish, generate & expand market share. Implements HO approved Programs & initiatives to provide improved patient outcomes especially in corporate hospitals
- Prepares and submits sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Reviews and analyzes customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
- Drives business growth in assigned territories on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards. Identifies key opportunities & develop strategic plan to enhance & grow business in defined territory