Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 20/05/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma with 1-2 years of experience for Associate District Manager Position.Complete Details for the Associate District Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:01 Or More
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Mylan Laboratories Golden Opportunity – Apply Online!!
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory mentorship
- Reviews and discuss his/hers plans for achievement of his/hers territories sales budget each month. Seeks ASM/RBM mentorship in formulating sales strategy.
- Schedules the frequency of his/hers calls on the doctors regarding company products. Rigorously adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
- Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
- Books orders from the retailers/Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
- Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
- Builds consistent, long-term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time-to-time service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner, Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers