Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 07-12-2021.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting B.Sc/B.Pharm with Minimum 2-6 years of experience for Associate District Manager Position.Complete Details for the Associate District Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bhuj, Gujarat, India On-site
- No of Vacancies:01 Or More
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory mentorship
- Reviews and discuss his/hers plans for achievement of his/hers territories sales budget each month. Seeks ASM/RBM mentorship in formulating sales strategy.
- Schedules the frequency of his/hers calls on the doctors regarding company products. Rigorously adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
- Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
- Books orders from the retailers/Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
- Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
- Builds consistent, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner, Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers