Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 07/03/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting Graduate or Postgraduate in Microbiology/Biotechnology with 6-8 Years of Experience for Quality Control Executive Position.Complete Details for the Quality Control Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Aurangabad
- No of Vacancies:01 Or More
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Quality Control Jobs For Freshers And Experience
Job Description/Skills Required
- Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Performing routine and complex testing in compliance with laboratory test methods and procedures to support the manufacturing & timely delivery of product to customers.
- Applicable Compendia testing.
- Microbiology testing, reports review when thorough training has been completed under the guidance of supervisor.
- Initiation and participation during investigations for non-conforming laboratory test results.
- Collecting and preparing laboratory records for evaluation following good documentation practices.
- Troubleshooting methodology or instrument problems
- Communicating business related issues or opportunities to their immediate Supervisor
- Operating in accordance with current GxPs with regard to documenting, testing and maintaining accurate laboratory records.
- Support in Microbiology Projects, Change Controls, Actions and Effectiveness Monitoring.
- Performing calibrations and annual maintenance of laboratory Instrument life cycle management according to current SOPs.
- Assisting in various other duties which contribute to the organization and function of the laboratory, and as assigned by supervisor
- Ensuring personal and company compliance with all local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.