Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Clinical Trial Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Trial Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location :India
- Post Name: Clinical Trial Manager
- Experience: 4 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Leads the Study Management Team (SMT), drives issue resolutions, and provides updates to all Trial Team members on results.
- Ensures that (SMT) operates in a constant state of inspection-readiness.
- Ensures required reports are generated and available for real time status tracking.
- Contributes to data collection to support the site selection process
- Establishes enrolment commitments and ensures actual enrolment meets projected commitments across the regions at the clinical trial level.
- Ensures the availability of robust recruitment/contingency plans are in place for each region
- Ensures timely and accurate documentation and communication of study progress and issue escalation.
- Set-up country budgets and supervise actuals vs forecast for Out of Pocket Expenses, and review assigned vendor invoices/spend.
- Creates and updates study-specific documents such as Monitoring Guidelines, Informed Consent Form, Investigational Medicinal product (IMP) related documentation, Blinding Plan, country and site feasibility related documents, Safety related documents, Protocol Deviations and Issue Escalation processes, External Service Provider Oversight Plan, Filing and Archiving Plan.
- Ensures creation of appropriate trial-specific training materials and requirements, making them available to the regional/site/CRO staff and delivering training as needed.
- Ensures compliance with Global Health Authority regulations and guidelines and internal operating procedures and processes. Participate in preparation for, and conduct of, Health Authority inspections and internal audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.