Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 15-06-2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma with 03-08 Years experience for Territory Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Territory Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15-06-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maps potential of territory bringing in insights from market trends, referral pathway bottlenecks, competitors’ activities and unmet needs from a patient and care-giver perspective
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Helps build stakeholder maps including HCPs, local patient advocacy groups, influencers etc to aid in development of robust launch plan along with Program lead and marketing team
- Identifies opportunities to accelerate access in reimbursed segments
- Builds sustainable, long-term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory, involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals to drive awareness and advocacy for the bran
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns to shape therapy and medical beliefs related to disease management
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance.
- Reviews and discuss his plans for achievement of his territory’s sales budget each month. Seeks program lead’s guidance in formulating sales strategy.
- Works with Program Lead to establish and drive HCP engagement requirements related to the following parameters to lay foundation for a robust scale-up of operations for Solid tumor portfolio
- Frequency / call average
- Call planning / Effectiveness
- Availability and access to brand
- Insights from HCP / channel / stakeholder interactions
- Collaborates with internal and external partners for flawless execution.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations.