Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Officer – Business Quality and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer – Business Quality as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer – Business Quality
- Experience: 2- 3 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ensures ongoing compliance of assigned product portfolio marketed in India domestic market as well as distributor based markets (viz., Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan & Maldives) to all applicable country regulations and J&J requirements.
- Responsible for end to end lifecycle management of the assigned product portfolio that meets applicable Health Authority and J&J requirements.
- Represents BQ in Cross functional teams working on E2E activities for the assigned product portfolio including but not limited to – New Product Development/Introduction, quality and cost improvement projects and driving compliance to J&J requirements.
- Drives detailed investigation, comprehensive risk assessment and flawless execution of actions in relation to non-conformances, deviations, CAPA, change management for the assigned product portfolio.
- Partners with Marketing team in reviewing the promotional materials (non J&J products).
- Collaborates with team members in ensuring “Audit ready” status of Local Company for internal as well as external Audits/assessments.
- Conducts investigations, corrective and preventive actions for issues detected/potential that have/would impact products/processes or compliance to regulations and handles Change Control.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.