Johnson Controls Released Job Openings On 26/08/2022.Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.
Johnson Controls Recruiting SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above,B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical with 00 years of experience For Graduate Engineering Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Graduate Engineering Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Pfizer Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
Click here for Official notification and Apply