IQVIA Released Job Openings On 15/07/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Data Coder as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Sc,M.Sc Graduates with 10-15+ Years Experience for Clinical Data Coder Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Data Coder as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:15/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Manage single and multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time, within budget and to the customers satisfaction; Provide expert skills as part of a Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide quality data that meet customer needs; Provide leadership to the team in the area of coding, project planning and execution, financial management, communication and milestone tracking; Viewed as an expert in coding of clinical data; May perform the role of a Data Operations Coordinator (DOC), Data Team Lead (DTL), and a customer site lead or may be responsible for managing and delivering a program of studies for a customer.
• Serve as an account lead, or internal or external point of contact on standalone coding studies or accounts
• Manage the customer relationship for the project team including active participation in coding related customer negotiation on timeline, budgetary and other issues
• Provide leadership and senior support to lead coders on one or more large global studies
• Manage the relationship with a customer on a DM site level
• Serve independently as a Lead Data Coder and/or Coding reviewer for one or more projects
• May serve as a DOC or DTL for one or more projects
• Perform comprehensive quality control procedures
• Perform Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reconciliation activities
• Collaborate with customers and develop solutions and action plans for issues, escalations and
• Pharmacy, dental, medical, nursing, life sciences or related field qualification or educational equivalent
• 7 years relevant experience in clinical trials within a similar function, including proven competence in managing the delivery of coding or/and other data management processes for multiple global projects, also including experience in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defense meeting..