IQVIA Released Job Openings On 16/06/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Information Specialist (Trainee) as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Pharma background (Freshers preferred) for Medical Information Specialist (Trainee) Position.Complete Details for the Medical Information Specialist (Trainee) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and patients, involving receipt and tracking of medical inquiries, adverse events, product quality complaints, and other types of calls as required. This does NOT include commercial sales support except managing medical information requests forwarded by the sales representative on behalf of an HCP.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from various sources including investigative sites.
- Establish and maintain effective team communications i.e. provide regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Depending on your experience, some roles will require you to provide leadership training and mentoring for less experienced team members of staff, and assist managers with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.