IQVIA is Hiring for Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Bangalore, India
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: Graduate degree in Life Sciences/Engineering from a premier institute
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 15/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Individual contributor actively collaborates with cross-functional, multi-shore teams to deliver advanced consulting projects. The said role involves active learning, information/data sourcing, pro-active communication, data analysis, synthesis, problem solving, insight generation, reporting, quality assurance, and documentation.
• Carry out work relating to the Consulting business area which meets or exceeds Consulting Services (CS) stakeholder expectations o Extract and analyze data from IQVIA and public data sources o Conduct secondary desk research and data analysis o Typical CS projects include Go-to-Market, due-diligence, portfolio/market assessment, patient journey, forecasting/analogue analysis, market access engagements • Work with minimal supervision or independently on defined tasks with 100% ownership on outcomes and timelines • Critically think through the answer to the ‘so-what’ from a client perspective • Participate in client/project team meetings and make succinct summaries • Present to end-clients/US/European stakeholders (if required) • Articulate project inputs, and highlight risks clearly at the earliest • Ensure process compliance and adherence to highest quality standards
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.