IQVIA Released Job Openings On 30/08/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Ph. D. or Pharm D,BS degree (science, engineering, computer science) Graduates with 10 Years of pharmaceutical industry experience within R&D and/or pharmacovigilance for AdHoc Reporting Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the AdHoc Reporting Business Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 30/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role is responsible for creating and validating ad hoc reports and queries needed to support Pharmacovigilance and signal detection activities as well and the review of these reports and queries to verify that they are accurate and consistent with the request from the subject matter expert
- This role encompasses many of the operational aspects within the System Support and Data Management unit. This role works directly with all GPV stakeholders, including GSOs, PV Scientists, to accurately interpret and translate business needs into the appropriate technical language to ensure that configuration, operations, validation, and/or analytic reporting deliverables meet business needs. This role is responsible for the oversight and management of various aspects of the safety database system as well as direct involvement and oversight of projects designed to deliver enhancements, change controls and future tools to support GPE.
- Additionally, the role will have oversight for multiple vendor activities supporting the SSDM team. The incumbent works with all Safety System and Data Management stakeholders to ensure accurate planning and execution of critical database system activities
- The role can also participate in the configuration of the safety database as well as the development, validation and maintenance of the system enhancements including the generation and approval of documentation to support the customer methodology PUMA (Project Unified Methodology Approach). It is important that the role has a strong PV knowledge and working relationships with the user community as well as the Information Technology (ITS) department.
Skills and Education:
- Minimum of Ph. D. or Pharm D. (or equivalent experience) with a minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience within R&D and/or pharmacovigilance. Strong experience in Pharmacovigilance systems, Project Management, IS and validation is required. Incumbent should have experience in Pharmacovigilance Safety Data Management, including Analytical Reporting
- BS degree (science, engineering, computer science) or previous experience in Pharmacovigilance Safety Database/validation experience working in a highly regulated environment