IQVIA is Hiring for Clinical Research Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location :india
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: B.pharm
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Oversee a caseload of SVRs for assigned studies, ensuring compliance to the protocol, processes, timelines, Quintiles/applicable SOPs, and GCP guidelines. Review SVRs to ensure findings requiring corrective and /or preventative action plans are documented and followed up to resolution, to ensure high quality reports.
- Participate on the project team for all SVR review activities and identifies and escalate CRA and /or site issues, relevant trends, and related risk factors to the project team and appropriate parties in a timely manner to optimize quality of project delivery.
- Provide guidance to Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) at project start-up and throughout the study and partner with the project team members to decrease the level of corrections/additions needed on reports by providing insight and training of the SVR annotations.
- Identify and track the project team compliance to SOPs for submission and approval of the SVRs through communication with the CRAs and line managers.
- Participate in meetings with project team to discuss any SVR review issues illustrative of
- quality/performance deficiencies across PIs/sites and CRAs. Assist with identification of the trends emerging from the Issue Escalation Log.
- Provide coaching to decrease the level of corrections/additions needed on reports.
- Provide quality improvement support such as quality checks, data trending, providing back up support and mentoring and coaching of junior staff members.
- May take on special project assignments related to function/corporate initiatives.
How to Apply: share resume at email@example.com