IQVIA is Hiring for Associate Consultant and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate Consultant
- Qualification: Bachelors or Master in Life Science (including Pharma) or MBA
- Experience: 1-4 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Understand oncology disease area, cancer pathology, cancer classification, cancer diagnosis and treatment strategy, tumor staging, histology, treatment setting and treatment intervention, biomarker and risk marker assessment, disease progression, cancer pathways and therapies etc.
- Conduct secondary desk research on disease overview, epidemiology, patient segmentation, treatment paradigm, unmet need, clinical trials / pipeline, market trends, competitive intelligence, etc., and analyze the information / data to address key business questions
- Understand IQVIA datasets like MIDAS and other related data for understanding historical and current market trend as well as estimating future expected growth, patient / market sizing etc.
- Conduct collection of published clinical data using platforms like ASCO, ESMO and other publicly available sources for assessment of clinical bar to entry, key emerging regimen with potential to replace standard of care, creating target product profiles etc.
- Develop PowerPoint presentation / outputs in Excel with underlying analysis, key insights, storyboarding and provide viewpoints
- Communicate with the client / stakeholder to assess objective and requirement, brainstorm and help build robust approach / methodology to collect and analyze data, synthesize information, storyboard and present the observations and findings to the client one-on-one to help them with strategic decision making
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.