IQVIA is Hiring for Reg Affairs Mgr and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Reg Affairs Mgr as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Reg Affairs Mgr
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree,Master’s Degree
- Experience: 08 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
• Acts as a Regulatory Team Leader on complex projects, which may include technical writing and/or may act as a Project Manager for a stand-alone project, with guidance from senior staff as appropriate;
• Competently writes regulatory and/or technical documents with minimal review by senior staff;
• Establishes relationships with many customers; may meet face to face without rest of team to discuss regulatory issues and present lessons learned. Adopts a proactive and flexible approach to resolve any issues;
• Undertakes detailed review and management of budgets related to projects, including out of scope activities. Ensures revenue is recognised and challenges when appropriate, may seek guidance from senior staff as appropriate;
• May give guidance to junior colleagues, including feedback on the quality of technical documents, and may assist in their training and development;
• May present to clients at bid defense meetings by phone or in person, for a range of regulatory deliverables, at discretion of senior staff;
• May write new regulatory standard operating procedures, and/or propose revisions and/or act as reviewer for regulatory standard operating procedures, as assigned and appropriate.
• May be involved in a Regulatory and/or IQVIA Initiative;
• Performs other tasks or assignments, as delegated by Regulatory management;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.