IQVIA is Hiring Associate Consultant and has issued notification to accept Applications. IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control Technician as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Associate Consultant
- Department: Research
- Qualification: M.Sc, B.Sc
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Interview Date: NA
- Interview Time: NA
- Interview Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
- Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.