IQVIA Released Job Openings On 20-09-2021..The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Manager as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years of Experience for Quality Manager Position.Complete Details for the Quality Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
• Adopt and implement the global Quality Management Plan within the scope of the assignment, this will include: Planning and executing the Quality Management activities. Risk identification and assessment through data review and quality control processes. Providing support in risk mitigation, in planning corrective/preventive actions, and guidance for improvement. Supporting the assigned business line management and staff to enhance effectiveness.;
• Cooperate closely with the relevant business and other stakeholders, support maintaining focus on quality in project delivery.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of a Delivery Unit/Sponsor specific Quality Management plan and Risk Management Program, monitor the implementation and delivery.
• Provide advice and support to teams within the assigned business line and other key stakeholders on all aspects of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) compliance.
• Work in close cooperation with teams to manage non-compliance, quality issues, support in planning corrective/preventive actions, as applicable according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs.);
Inform Quality Management, the assigned business line, and Quality Assurance of quality issues according to SOPs.;
• Inform Quality Management, the assigned business line, and Quality Assurance of quality issues according to SOPs.