Ipca Laboratories Limited Released Job Openings On 09/03/2022.Ipca Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others.
Ipca Laboratories Limited hiring B.Sc./M.Sc./ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Candidates with 03-10+ years experience for Quality Assurance / Quality Control Department.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance / Quality Control as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Ipca Laboratories Limited, Ratlam (MP)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue :13th March, 2022 ( Sunday),10:00 am to 5:00 pm,“Papaya Tree’ Hotel Near Dr. Hardia Eye Clinic, AB Road, RAU, INDORE (MP)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact Number: 07412-27 8462/ 8079/8089
Related Job :
Job Description/Skills Required
Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer – Quality Assurance (Formulation):
- Required 3 to 10 years experience in IPQA, IPQA (Sterile), Qualification (Sterile,), Validation (Sterile ), Analytical QA, Stability Studies, regulatory affairs, OOS investigation (Microbiological), Risk Assessment, Market Complaint, QA Documentation, Exposure in QMS, Deviation, CAPA etc with Trackwise system.
- (Qualification- B.Sc./M.Sc. /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm)
Sr. Officer/ Officer Quality Control (API):
- Required Analyst/ Reviewer with experience of 2 to 5 yrs in API products analysis using for Stability, Raw Material, Finished product & In-process lab Instruments like : HPLC/ GC /LCMS operations, Calibration & Validation related testing like: Validation, Calibration, Temperature & Environmental Monitoring. Also expertise in Stability Sample Management, Protocol Preparation, QMS (0OS, OOT & Incident Investigation)
- (Qualification- B.Sc./B.Pharm)
Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer – Quality Assurance (API):
- Required 3 to 10 years experience in IPQA, Qualification, Validation, Analytical QA, Stability Studies, regulatory affairs, 0os investigation, Risk Assessment, Market Complaint, QA Documentation, Exposure in QMS, Deviation, CAPA etc with Trackwise system.
- (Qualification- B.Sc./M.Sc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm)
Candidates may walk-In for interview with their updated CV, passport size photos, Educational Testimonials, Experience Certificates & Salary slips (last 3 months) with salary structure.