Ipca Laboratories is Recruiting for Technical Transfer / Services / PDL Role . A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Ipca Laboratories
- Location :Indore
- Post Name:Technical Transfer / Services / PDL
- Qualification:B.Pharma ,M.Pharma
- Experience : 02-03 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required:
- Execution of ANDA / Site transfer batches and Scale Up Batches.
- To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report
- To coordinate with various departments like Production, Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related functions.
- To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records, environmental monitoring records and all relevant departmental records.
- To maintain minimum spares as listed for granulation, compression and coating equipment.
- To check the facility and equipment with respect to MMD.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply