Ipca Laboratories Limited Released Job Openings On 17/12/2021.Ipca Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others.
Ipca Laboratories Limited hiring Graduate with a professional Degree/Diploma in Packaging from IIP or any other reputable Institute with 5-7 years of experience in handling Pharma packaging Materials for regulated market (US and EU) for Research Scientist – Packaging Development Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist – Packaging Development as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analysis of Innovator/RLD samples for US, EU, Domestic and ROW Market.
- Preparation of Container Suitability Report and development for the Suitable packaging material for solid Orals and Dry Syrups Products based on R & D Stability Data.
- Support to Change Parts Development and Coordination for Machine Trial.
- Documents Preparation includes AIF to generate the pack codes, Preparation of Specifications/ General test procedure of packaging materials and PM BOM’s for exhibit batches.
- Checking and approvals for Label artworks, Digitals and Multiups received from supplier.
- Permeation Evaluation and Data preparation of Primary Blister Packaging Materials at Manufacturing Sites.
- Support to Purchase team for alternate vendor development.
- Working with SCM system for inventory control for Exhibit batches and execution of exhibit batches at manufacturing Sites.