Ipca Laboratories Limited Released Job Openings On 12/09/2022.Ipca Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.
Ipca Laboratories Limited hiring B.Tech,M.Sc,B.Sc Graduates with experience for Executive – Production Position.Complete Details for the Executive – Production as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Surat, Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 4,25,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Walk In On 18th Sept 2022 – 10 Openings
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To report Asst.manager / Manager Production about Daily Status Reporting of the Plant as well as PPA Area.
- 2. To Learn all the SOP’s Related to Production For cGMP Compliance.
- 3. To participate in all the safety & GMP training held at the location as well as other location of the group.
- 4. Raw material; execution In SCM documentation preparation like BPCR,SOP Compliance report to be DONE.
- 5. To achieve budgeted yield, consumption norm & solvent recovery.
- 6. to achieve budgeted production as per the monthly / quarterly production plan.
- 7. To ensure smooth ruining of of the plant co-ordinate effectively
- 8. To ensure weekly/ monthly production schedule as per plan. monitor Shift wise production and provide feedback to plant manager on daily basis.
- 9. to ensure that production norms as per laid down procedure are achieved. through optimum
- use of resources & report to plant manager.
- 10. to Prepare daily logbook containing functioning of plant in al respect, overring shortage of manpower.
Click here for notification and Apply