Intas Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 15/07/2022. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon..Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc,B.Sc Candidates with 02 to 07+years of Experience for QA/ RA (Accord) Position.Complete Details for the QA/ RA (Accord) as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:08
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/07/2022
- Time And Venue : 19th July, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Intas Corporate Office, 255, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Hwy, Near Sola Bridge, Near MAGNET CORPORATE PARK, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054Contact – Vikas Sharma (8810522453)
Job Description/Skills Required
- The development of Product information (SPC/PIL/Label) along with mockup for national phase submission after closure of procedure (DCP/ MRP/ CP).
- To respond regulatory agency queries related to SmPC, patient information leaflet and Mockup.
- To prepare text for safety (PSUR/PRAC/Reference update) and Non-safety variation submission plan.
- To review artwork inline with Approved Labelling text from regulatory authority.
- To Raise CRF (change request form) for revision of artwork & as per regulatory/commercial requirements.
- To submit Bromi/article 61 (3) submission to MHRA for mockup changes.
- Need to review various site transfer/in-license artwork and take approval from respective regulatory authority.
- The monitoring of Marketing authorization/ Variation tracker & other regulatory data to maintain accuracy of authorization detail and real time data available.
- The development of artwork through effective coordination with various team such as packaging development/ commercial/ marketing and manufacturing facility.
- Carry artwork review cycle having good understanding of EU labelling guidelines.