Intas Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 22/12/2021. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon.Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Graduates with 01 to 07+years of Experience for Quality Control / Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Quality Control / Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2021
- Time And Venue :25th December, 2021 ,9.30 AM – 1.30 PM,Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,Matoda 457/458, Sarkhej – Bavla highway, Matoda, Taluka: Sanand,Ahmedabad- 382210
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Job vacancy in Hyderabad 2021
Job Description/Skills Required
Quality Control (API)
- Experience in API plant
- To performed instrument qualification activity, instrument calibration & maintenance activity, all GLP activity.
- Preparation of SOPs
- Experience on instrument like HPLC, GC, FTIR & UV.
- Experience of analysis of RM, inprocess & FP of API plant.
- Able to perform analysis independently
Regulatory Affairs (API)
- DMF Preparation, review and submission according to latest requirements.
- Preparation and review of query responses.
- Filing of amendments & Lifecycle management as per requirement.
- Co-ordination with cross functional departments for documents (Evaluation of route of synthesis, impurity profiling, Process validation, analytical method validation as well other development data) required for regulatory submission.
- Post approval changes and its filing & deficiency responses to various health authorities.
- Finalization of key starting material and designing various specifications to cater the requirement of filing to regulatory authorities.