Intas Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Demand Planning-SCM and has issued notification to accept Applications.Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Demand Planning-SCM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Demand Planning-SCM
- Qualification: B.Pharm/MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 03-08+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1) To ensure sufficient stock availability as per forecast for MTS SKUs. 2) To try and achieve better production output (Plan Committed vs Achieved) as per the PPMC projection/commitments.
- 3) To ensure on time order entry and to ensure timely quotation conversion for on time material/production planning for all the orders. 4) To ensure timely delivery of orders within the standard lead time of 120 days and to maintain the customer service level for all the orders.
- 5) To ensure timely MTS entry to meet the stock requirement generated based on monthly sales/forecast/stock data . 6) To reduce internal AW/CRF process lead time to ensure smooth processing and delivery of all open & future orders. 7) To take initiatives to streamline day to day business functioning.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.