Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd is Hiring for SENIOR EXECUTIVE – QUALITY ASSURANCE and has issued notification to accept Applications.Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Location : India
- Post Name: SENIOR EXECUTIVE – QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma,Msc
- Experience: Preferred 6 to 8 year’s regulatory plant experience in Qualification Section.
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To do qualification / validation activities of Parenteral dosage form, documents preparation and review.
- To maintain track of qualification and validation activities.
- To prepare and review the protocols and reports. Execution of various qualification / validation activities.
- To review correctness of the technical documents received from the supplier (DQ/OQ/IQ/PQ, FAT).
- Co-ordinate with production and other user department for qualification/validation activities
- Timely compile and review of qualification validation reports.
- To review the calibration & qualification reports and ensure correctness of documents.
- To perform FAT.
- To co-ordinate with outside agencies for execution of qualification activity whenever required.
- Identification of deviation through review and observation.
- To prepare annual Re-qualification/validation schedule, update VMP and Qualification related SOPs as and when required.
- Review of day to day and online compliance. Ensure compliance of GMP in validation/qualification section.
- Performing SAP transaction as required.
- Any other job assign as and when required.
Click here for notification and Apply