Innovare Labs Private Limited is conducting Walk in drive on 2nd June 2021 in Trainee Chemist / Chemist /Senior Chemist in Production Manufacturing.We at Innovare Labs are a team with one vision and ambition: to use our core expertise in diverse fields to build a world-class pharmaceutical company that will serve the global pharmaceutical industry for the foreseeable future.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Innovare Labs Private Limited
- Location : Atchutapuram
- Post Name: Trainee Chemist / Chemist /Senior Chemist in Production Manufacturing
- Qualification: Diploma Chemical/ B. Sc. Chemistry / B. Pharmacy- Fresher’s (2018/19/20 /21Passed outs)
- Experience: 00 -4 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time And Venue : 02/06/2021 , 9:00AM TO 3:00PM ,Innovare Labs Pvt. Ltd,Plot No. 23-A & 23-B, Denotified Area-APSEZ,Atchutapuram (PO), Lalamkoduru Village, Rambilli Mandal,Visakhapatnam District – 531011
- Contact : Tarak ( 9100061633 ) , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
We have requirement for the post of Trainee Chemist / Chemist /Senior Chemist in Production Manufacturing in Innovare Labs Private Limited !
Walk-In for Production Department in Leading API Manufacturing Facility at Atchurapuram, Vizag.Innovare Labs Private Limited is inviting suitable candidates for the positions of Trainee Chemist / Chemist /Senior Chemist in Production Manufacturing Department.
Note: Male Candidates Only (Fresher’s & 1-4 years Experience )
Details Of Job Description:
- Responsible for execute the Batch production records, while performing the production activities.
- Responsible for Producing Intermediates, APIs as per approved BPRs.
- Responsible for performing all production batch records as per approved BPR and ensure that completeness of the document.
- Responsible to ensure that all production deviations are reported in the BPR and inform to Shift In charge for evaluation.
- Responsible to ensure that production facilities are clean and when appropriate disinfected.
- Responsible to ensure that the premises and equipment are maintained in good condition and activities are documented.
- Responsible for implement proposed changes in product, process or equipment as appropriate.
- Responsible to monitor temperature & pressure differentials in manufacturing area.
- Responsible for implementation of corrective & preventive actions on production processes and products.
- Responsible to use all safety equipment’s while performing production activities as per needs & follow up safety rules & implement the same.
- Responsible to report all the activities of the department to the Shift In charge.
- Responsible for any other activity assigned by HOD.
Documents to be carried for interview
1. Updated CV
2. Last three months pay slips (Experienced)
3. Copies of educational certificates
4. One photograph
Notice period within 10 days.