Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 04/09/2022.Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting PhD /Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Life sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences from recognized universities with 01+ Years Experience for Regulatory & Clinical BA – Life Science Position.Complete Details for the Regulatory & Clinical BA – Life Science follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of SalaryNA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/09/2022
- Mode of application : Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
• As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight. • You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise. • You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design • You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines • Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!