Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 15/06/2022.Infosys BPM Limited is a new-generation Indian bank headquartered in Mumbai. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. Infosys BPM was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting Any Graduates with 01-02+ Years Experience for Senior Process Executive Position.Complete Details for the Senior Process Executive follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: 16th June , 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Hyderabad Venue: Infosys BPM -Mantri Cosmos, ISB Road, financial district, Hyderabad Contact Person: Hyderabad Recruitment Team
Job Description/Skills Required
We are hiring for GIS Process and please walk-in for interview on 16th June 2022 at Hyderabad Location
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Things to remember while entering the campus
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 2th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Below are the roles and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of professional AutoCAD MAP3D experience of which, minimum of 1 year experience working in field maps for electrical utility projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD MAP3D application is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GIS electrical utilities, Field maps and related terminologies is a must
- Experience in working with utilities Electrical projects is a MUST
- Experience in working with utilities projects (Gas, Telecom)
- Experience of working in ArcGIS is an added advantage
- Must work well in a dynamic team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong file management and organizational skills.
- Scanning of physical maps, geo-referencing and generate as-built maps
- Apply knowledge of field maps and knowledge of AutoCAD MAP3D for accurate digitization.
- Meet client established production and quality performance standards.
- Maintain open communication with internal customers and may have occasional contact with external customers.
- Creates or modifies existing maps as per specified guidelines and/or changes from field representatives.
- Accurately interpret client instructions, apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to the digitization of maps.
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.