Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Released Job Openings On 25-11-2021.Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruiting Pharm.D/MBBS/BDS Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate Position.Complete Details for the Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/11/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 24th & 26th November 2021,Reporting time: 9 am to 11am,Indian Pharmacop oeia Commissio n (IPC), Ghaziabad
Job Description/Skills Required
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated resume
4. 2 Passport size photographs
5. Aadhar card (Original)
6. One set of copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Period of engagement: The tenure of contract will be for a period up to one year.However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without
assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu App on mobile of candidate is mandatory.
Note: Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
2. No further query regarding the selection/rejection of candidate will be entertained in future.
3. Those who have attended the interview on 12.10.2021 for the said post are required not to attend the interview again