Immacule Lifesciences Recruiting For AM / Manager- Microbiology ( Sterile ) .A Leading Pharma Group with Global Presence and approvals from EU-GMP, MHRA-UK, ANVISA Brazil, PICS Ukraine, WHO Geneva, INVIMA Colombia, USFDA* We have 3 facilities in North India and 1 R&D centre at Bengaluru , 1. Immacule Lifesciences- Manufacturing of Liquid and Lyophillized injections approved from MHRA, ANVISA, PICS Ukraine, USFDA 2. Acme Formulation Pvt Ltd- Comprises of 2 blocks (General & Hormone) , manufacturing Tablets, Capsules approved by WHO Geneva,INVIMA,Peru,EU GMP 3. Acme Generics LLP – Comprises of 2 blocks (General & Thyroxine) , manufacturing Tablets, Capsules approved by EU-GMP, TGA
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: AM / Manager- Microbiology ( Sterile )
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) with 11-15 Years of Experience
- Salary: 9,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- esponsible for receipt of raw material, in process, miscellaneous and finish samples from the production blocks, making entries in the sample receipt records and planning of sample analysis accordingly. To review the documents related to finish product release i.e. sterility test and bacterial endotoxin test and microbial limit test. Responsible for reviewing the records of in process release of products i.e. bioburden analysis, antibiotic assay, biological indicators and packing materials. To monitor the sample management system and planning of testing of raw material, in process samples packing material and finish product. Responsible for ensuring the testing and releasing of raw material, packing material and finish products from microbiology laboratory as per defined procedure ans reviewing the results. Responsible for preparation of validation/qualification protocol, execution of validation activities and review of report of microbiological methods in microbiology lab. Managing deviation, change control, incidences with investigation and associated CAPA. Investigation of OOS in the laboratory and associated CAPA. Responsible for preparation of standard operating procedures, validation protocols and execution.