Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 06/09/2022.Icon Clinical Research Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Hiring MS/M.Sc(Science) in Statistics with 06 –10 Years of Experience for Senior Statistician Position.Complete Details for the Senior Statistician as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Remote (Hiring office located in India)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:06/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Alembic Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides statistical support for clinical studies, including study design, sample size calculations, patient randomization, statistical analyses, interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Writing statistical analysis plans, including the definition of derived data sets, and the design of statistical tables, figures, and data listings for clinical summary reports.
- Understands and uses relevant computer languages and software packages (e.g. SAS)
- Monitors and verifies statistical analysis programs written by statistical programmers.
- Conducts selected statistical analyses and interprets results of these analyses.
- Reviews and approves integrated clinical study reports.
- Assists in the preparation of biostatistics input to ICON research proposals.
- You should hold an M.S. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/ CRO industry,
- Ability to translate clients needs into statistical practice and educate clients in the use of statistics