ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research is conducting Walk in drive on 11th May 2021 For Young Professional-I, II.Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR), with campuses in Nagpur in Maharashtra state and Sirsa in Haryana state, is central research institute established (in 1976) by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to promote long term research efforts in cotton production and provide support and conduct applied research on cotton with the active involvement of State Universities.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research
- Location :Haryana
- Post Name: Young Professional-I, II
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc (Relevant Discipline)
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary: 25,000/-Pm
- Time And Venue :
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
We have requirement for the post of Young Professional-I, II in ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research !
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for a Walk-in-interview for the temporary post of (contractual) Young Professional-I, II -05 Nos (Rs.25,000/- per month consohdated) & Young Professionals (y.p.-[) – 04 Noi (Rs.35,000/- per month consolidated) as per the detail given in website ryww.cicr.ors.in
1) All the above engagement are temporarylcontractual in nature & carry no other allowances.
2) The Walk-in-interview will be held as per detailed above at this station.
3) These temporary engagements are for a specific period mentioned above and co- terminus with the project oreven before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The Young Professionals -Y.P.- 1 shall has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the ICAR – CICR.
4) The eligible candidates are advised to see the essential qualification as well as desired qualification and if they fulfill then only attend walk-in-interview.
5) The carrdidates will have to appear in one hour rvritten Test on the date of Walk- in-interview on dated l\.05.2021 at 10:00 AM.
6) The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their
Photocopies in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration
Card and one passporl size photograph to be enclosed with application.
7) Since allthe above positions do not have status of legular employees they are not entitled for anyregular leave except 8 days CL &.2 RH. Maternity/paternity leaves as applicable.
8) Candidate without provisional Bachelor/ Masters degree certificate fi’om the concerned University will not beeligible for Walk-in-Interview.
9) No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-lnterview.
10) The Director, ICAR-CICR, Nagpur reserve the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notifled in the
advertisement. Upper Age Limit: 2l-45 years for Y.P. as on the date of interview (Relax able in the
case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of Candidates as per Govt. of India rules).
11) In the light of COVID- 19 Pandemic candidates are advised to wear masks and maintain- social distance while
attending the above interview.