Work In Canada or Australia Openings for Multiple Positions-Apply Online
Reliance Industries is Hiring for Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group€™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location : Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any graduates
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment Strong communication, motivational , time management skills , Ability to work flexible hours (all shifts) Ability to audit calls and coach for performance Ability to analyse quality scores and operational matrices and create Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines Competencies : Customer Service Orientation , Written / Oral Communication skills , Planning & Organizing , Problem Solving , Leadership skills & Team Work . Key Responsibilities: Responsible for smooth and efficient day-to-operations within their team . The objectives of this role is to drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of his Team. Responsible to coach assigned advisors on observed areas for improvement with respect to product, process, soft skills and communication Metrics & Performance Management Operational : Should achieve ASA, AHT, Schedule Adherence, Attendance & Login hour’s target for the team Quality : Ensure team achieves FCR, C-SAT & Quality monitoring targets People : Responsible for employee morale, absenteeism & attrition Operations Required Candidate profile Work from Home Minimum 2 years on Papers as Team Leader Candidate from Any location can apply 12th Pass/Any Graduate Will Do Should Have Non-Voice Exposure Email/Chat 24*7 Shifts Ecommerce/Telecom Experience will add .
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply