Hikal Ltd. is Hiring in Production and has issued notification to accept Applications.Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hikal Ltd.
- Location :Bengaluru( Jigani )
- Post Name: Production Manager
- Department: Production
- Qualification: BE / BTech – Chemical Engg, Diploma (Chemical Engineering) / B.Sc/MSc(Chemistry)
- Experience: 4-6 yrs
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1)To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive.
2) Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
3)Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
4)Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
5)Ensure that the equipment’s are always clean from outside.
6)Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
7)Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
8)Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment’s as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
9)Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
10)Attending EHS training programme.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.