GVK Biosciences is hiring for Deputy Manager- Process Safety(EHS).GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager- Process Safety(EHS) as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: GVK Biosciences
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Deputy Manager- Process Safety(EHS)
- Qualification: B. Tech / M.Sc -Chemistry with Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Experience:5 to 10 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Experience to conduct the HAZOP/ABRA studies and report preparation
- Vent Sizing as per API standards
- Incorporation of Safety Instructions in the BMR
- Interpretation of safety controls based on Thermal Safety Studies & Powder Safety Studies
- Knowledge on RC/ARC Studies, DSC/TSU studies, MIE, MIT, LIT etc.
- Experience on Conducting process Safety & Industrial Hygiene related trainings
- Awareness on LOPA technique
- Experience on Process Safety & IH related incident Investigations
- Experience on Chemical Compatibility, MOC & PPE Compatibility studies
- Experience on Management of Change
- Conducting PSSR
- Participating in CFT meetings
- Facing PS & IH Audits
- Supporting EHS Awards related works
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.