GVK Biosciences is Hiring for Deputy Manager_ Supply Chain Management and has issued notification to accept Applications.GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager_ Supply Chain Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GVK Biosciences
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Deputy Manager_ Supply Chain Management
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,B.Pharma,MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 07-10+
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: :Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Should be able to understand the category of Chemicals and their specifications related to New drug development & Manufacturing requirements
- Be well versed with chemical derivatives, pack sizes, safety standards and supplier network pertaining to procurement of Chemicals especially Non-Commercial/Custom synthesis chemicals
- Develop New Vendors meeting GMP Standards towards Strategic Sourcing of Custom synthesis Chemicals, Intermediates, Solvents, Reagents & Lab Chemicals
- Drive Supplier performance management & capable in bench marking of Vendors with external Market in Supply Chain Management from Pharma / CRAMS Industries
- Strong negotiation skills with Vendors and be able to develop policies and procedure for procurement driving continuous Improvement
- Exposure to Export-Import policies and procedures for Chemicals
- Good knowledge in ERP platforms related to MM activities, SAP-MM & e-sourcing platforms knowledge preferred
- Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills with Good proficiency in Computer & Presentation skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply