GVK Bio Released Job Openings On 23/08/2022. GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
GVK Bio Recruiting M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 3-6 yrs of relevant experience, PhD in Pharmaceutics (Fresher) for Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates with desired qualification, please mail your CV at Prashanthi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Design, screening, and characterization of pharmaceutical salt, co-crystals and polymorph for product development.
- Conduct pre-formulation research on new chemical entity (NCE) including compound profiling, physicochemical property, and solid-state characterization.
- Set-up and maintain solid state and formulation equipment/instrument including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, PSD, etc.
- Execute solid form process development, and scale-up for preclinical formulation development.
- Execution of planned short-term stability studies.
- To help in trouble shooting and problems solving within the projects for successful development and delivery of the project.
- Managing NCEs and raw materials for the projects.
- Interaction and effective coordination with cross functional teams and clients for successful completion of projects.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation for projects as per standard operating procedures and policies.
- Managing laboratory notebooks for all concerned projects.
- Compilation and interpretations of results and reports writing.
- Preparation and review of SOP (Standard operating procedures).
- Compliance and adhering to the quality systems of the company, ICH, pharmacopoeia guidelines and respective regulatory authority.
- Support in preparation of project proposal.
- Identification of vendors and sourcing of raw material.
- Compliance to EHS policies and systems.