Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) Released Job Openings On 16-09-2021.The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is a regulatory body set up by the Government of India under section 3 of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997. It is the regulator of the telecommunications sector in India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Research Officer Position.Complete Details for the Senior Research Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600)
- Opening date for online Application: 16/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. All the Ministries/ Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies of Government of India are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from TRAI’s website http://www.trai.qov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years, vigilance/ disciplinary clearance and cadre clearance of eligible candidates, whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. 2. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer (A&P). For more Government Jobs Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/ 3. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002.