State Bank of India(SBI) Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. State Bank of India or State Bank of India is the largest bank in India. It is the largest bank in the world in terms of number of branches and staff. Founded in 1806 in Kolkata, the bank is one of the oldest banks in the Indian subcontinent. The bank offers domestic, international and expatriate Indian services…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Bank of India(SBI) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Bank of India(SBI) Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Customer Relationship Executive Position.Complete Details for the Customer Relationship Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Across India
- No of Vacancies:217
- Details of Salary: 200,000 – Rs. 300,000 /-Per Year.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Period of contract: 5 years (Including a Probation Period of one year) and Nonrenewable 6. Educational Qualification: Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution 7. Post Qualification Experience (As On 01.08.2021): Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable. Specific Skills Required: Should Have A Valid Driving Licence For Two-wheeler (Mandatory) 8. Job Profile : CREs are responsible for providing on ground support to Relationship Managers in collecting the documents from the Clients and sending it to the relevant department for service requests where documentation or in person meeting with Client is required..