Reserve Bank of India Released Job Openings On 13-01-2022.The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Reserve Bank of India Recruiting Applicants should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine with 2+ years of Experience for Banks Medical Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Banks Medical Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bhopal
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 13-01-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Eligible candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category to fill up one post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary of Reserve Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as the Bank) located at Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, P.B. No.32, Bhopal – 462 011 on or before 05:00 p.m. of January 31, 2022.
- Last Date to Apply : 31/01/2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- RBI announced job notification for the post of Banks Medical Consultant has been released officially. MBBS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website rbi.org.in. The application process ends on 31.01.2022.
. Post Name: Banks Medical Consultant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Remuneration: ₹1,000/- per hour for the entire period of contract. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
4. Eligibility, Terms & Conditions:
(i) Applicants should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
(ii) Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
(iii) The applicants should have a minimum of two (02) years’ of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
(iv) The applicants should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s Office dispensary at the aforementioned location.
(v) The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed throughout the period of contract with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
(vi) The vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Tribe category and interested candidates must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation and should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
1. You shall attend to the Bank’s Office dispensary located at Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal– 462011 with duty hours from as mentioned in Para 2(viii) of the advertisement (or for longer periods as decided by the Bank) excluding Bank holidays except days declared as holidays for purposes of half yearly closing and annual closing subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank may also use your services in any of the Bank’s dispensary at Bhopal during the working hours of that dispensary.
2. You will give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members / their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during that time (the timings and / or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank).
3. You will be available for consultation at your private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule. The Schedule of charges applicable to the Staff/Officers of the Bank would be made available on request.
4. You will be required to visit any member of the Bank’s Staff staying in the Quarters whenever required to do so by the Bank and submit a report on their health. For such visits you will be paid visit fees as per the schedule of rates fixed by the Bank.
5. You will be required to issue certificate in support of leave on medical grounds wherever necessary and countersign the certificates produced by the employees from other qualified medical practitioners, if you are satisfied about the genuineness of the case.
6. You will be required to attend Officers and members of their family at their residence when required by them and will be entitled to charge them a visit fee or consultation fee, as fixed by the Bank having regard to the local conditions. The visit fee / consultation fee, so fixed, will be inclusive of charges for administration of injections, etc. No other charges should be levied by you for such visits.
7. If and when required to do so, you will certify in such form as may be prescribed by the Bank from time to time as to the state of health and / or fitness for service of any employee or any prospective employee who may be selected for appointment at any Office of the Bank.
8. You will be required to issue order forms (prescribed) on the approved chemists of the Bank for supply of special / costly drugs or injections required for curative purpose to the Bank’s staff and forward copies thereof to the Bank for payment of the relative bills.
9. You will be required to use your good offices for securing hospital facilities in case the employees of the Bank or their families (for indoor hospitalization under Direct Settlement Facility) require such facilities in the hospital.
10. You will be required to inspect the Office premises once a month and report whether they are kept in a sanitary and hygienic condition.
Selection Procedure :
(i) The Reserve Bank of India, Bhopal will conduct an interview for selection of One Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
(ii) Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
(iii) The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC).
(iv) Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance
(v) The selected candidate must sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.