Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for the post of Soldier Pharma.The Indian Armyis the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army,and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Indian Army
- Location :Hakimpet (Telangana),Andrapradesh
- Post Name: Soldier Pharma
- Qualification: 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council
- Experience: Details not provide by recruiter
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Secunderabad from 05 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021 at Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from six districts of Andhra Pradesh State i.e. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari,
Krishna and one District of U.T Puducherry i.e Yanam in Soldier Pharma Category. Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 30 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021 Medical Exam of Candidates. Primary medical examination will be carried out with effect from 06 Mar 2021 onward at the Rally Site.