DRDO Released Job Openings On 20/01/2022.DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
DRDO Recruiting B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for Junior Research Fellow Position.Complete Details for the Junior Research Fellow (NMRL) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chandigarh
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary: Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application:20/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Last Date to Apply: 15/02/2022
- Address: DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh- 160002.
Age: Upper Age Limit: 28 years and 35 years for JRF and RA respectively as on date of walk-in-interview. Relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Gol orders.
Job Description/Skills Required
Defence Institute of High Altitude Research announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website drdo.gov.in. The application process ends on 15.02.2022.
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Walk-In-Interview for Research Associate (RA) & Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions
1. Name of the Post: JRF
2. No of Post: 09
3. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in first division with NET qualification “Or” B.E./B.Tech in first division with NET/GATE qualification “Or” M.E./M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post- graduate level
4. Stipend (monthly) and tenure of fellowship: JRF: A stipend of Rs. (31 ,000/- + HRA) per month for an initial period of two years and performance based extension/upgradation as per DRDO guidelines subject to a maximum total period of 5 years.
1. Fellowship/Associateship shall be governed as per policy and rules in-vogue in DRDO,MoD, Gol.
2. The offer of Fellowship/Associateship shall not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attend ng the interview or for joining, if selected.
4. In case of any .query/clarification, the candidates may contact during once hours of working days.
5. Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should bring NOC from their present employer on the date of interview. If selected, such candidates shall be required to submit relieving order from their employer before joining.
6. The posts advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions of high altitude region may apply.
7. Grant of fellowship/ Associateship shall be entirely at the discretion of DIHAR. The Institute may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Desirable candidates shall report by 09.00 hours on 15.02.2022 (Tuesday) at DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh- 160002.