IBPS Released Job Openings On 07/06/2022. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a government-owned bank staff recruitment agency under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, which promotes the recruitment and recruitment of young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates in government-owned banks in India ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBPS s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruiting Ex-Servicemen, Graduates (All Graduates), Graduates (LLB), Post Graduates (Chartered Accountants), Post Graduates (MBA) Candidates with 00 Years of Experience for Officers Scale I/II/III and Office Assistant Position.Complete Details for the Officers Scale I/II/III and Office Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:8106
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last Date : 27-06-2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRPIBPS, RRBs XI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested Candidates who have required eligibility for concerned posts, may submit application only through online mode on or before 27-06-2022. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Dates to Consider:
- On-line registration of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-06-2022 to 27-06-2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 18-07-2022 to 23-07-2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary : August, 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : September 2022
- Online Examination – Main / Single : September/October 2022
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Recruitment structure of concnered posts will comprise Preliminary Examination and main exam (interviews only for Officers (Scale I, II and III) post). For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I post will conatin preliminary exam of 80 marks and main exam of 200 marks.
- For Officer Scale-II : There will be of single paper of 200 marks with total 200 questions. Duration of exam will be 2 hours. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- Fee Structure :
- Candiadtes are required to pay Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM categories and Rs 850/- for othre categories. Fees should pay online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
- How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode with in due date of 27-06-2022. Personal and educational information should complete an online application where applicable.A scan of passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten text declaration should upload in the online application. The printout of the completed online application should be kept for future use.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Application Form