Indian Railways Released Job Openings On 14-05-2022. Indian Railways is a statutory body under the ownership of Ministry of Railways, Government of India that operates India’s national railway system. It manages the fourth largest national railway system in the world by size, with a total route length of 67,956 km as of 31 March 2022.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Indian Railways Recruiting 10TH Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Apprentice Position.Complete Details for the Apprentice follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nagpur, New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:1044
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Applications must be submitted online only on the web address http://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in 2. No correspondences regarding engagement will be entertained. 3. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be immediately dismissed without notice at any stage. 4. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed. 5. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished Wrong fake Certificates/false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without any notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training. Further they may be liable for penal action. 6. The Railway administrations do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. 7. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error. 8. The Engineering Graduates& Diploma Holder is not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship. 9. No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification. 10. After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/ unit will not be entertained. 11. The candidates who are called on any day notified by the Administration for verification of certificates are not eligible for any travelling/Dearness Allowances. 12. The apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of apprentices Act, 1961 and apprenticeship Rules, 1961 as amended from time to time and such other Railway Rules and Regulations applicable to them. 13. In case an apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfil the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the rules by Railway Administration. The decision of the railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding. 14. No accommodation will be provided by Railway for apprentices. They will have to make their own arrangements. 15. While utmost care will be taken for finalising the final list of eligible candidates, in case of any oversight the administration has the right to make changes at any level and decision of administration will be final and binding.