Gramin Dak Sevak Released Job Openings On 13-07-2021. India Post previously known as Department of Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Warren Hastings had taken initiative under East India Company to start the Postal Service in the country in 1766. It was initially established under the name “Company Mail”. It was later modified into a service under the “Crown” in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruiting 10TH pass Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Branch Post Master/Assistant Branch Post Master Position.Complete Details for the Branch Post Master/Assistant Branch Post Master as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nalanda
- No of Vacancies: 1,940
- Details of Salary: .10,000 – Rs. 14,500 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 13/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact Details:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Branch Post Master. The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. b. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. c. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.
- ii. Assistant Branch Post Master: a. The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. b. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- iii. Dak Sevak: a. The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. b. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities.