Bank of Baroda Released Job Openings On 20-07-2021. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the third largest state-owned bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of $ 218 billion and 100 foreign offices worldwide..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of Baroda Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of Baroda Recruiting Graduates with 01+ Years of Experience for Business Correspondent Supervisor Position.Complete Details for the Business Correspondent Supervisor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :MAHARASHTRA
- No of Vacancies:31
- Details of Salary:10,000 – Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 20/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Step
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Monitor 50 or 60 BC agent assigned to them. The number of BCs may escalate as per bank’s discretion. 2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas. 3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities. 4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office. 5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager. 6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region. 7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active. 8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/guidelines.